Your PADI dive centre in Nusa Penida
Dive Nusa Penida with us and discover the best of Nusa Penida diving!
We are an award-winning and women-owned PADI 5* IDC dive center located on the beautiful island of Nusa Penida, only a short boat ride away from Bali. Come and discover the authentic and gorgeous island we are located on, as well as the stunning marine life and reefs. Whether you would like to fun dive or do a PADI dive course, we can offer a great time diving Nusa Penida!
For all certified divers, we offer daily dive trips around Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan. Some of the most popular dive sites include Manta Point and Crystal Bay, but there are also plenty of others to explore! Diving Nusa Penida is varied and suitable for all divers.
From healthy reefs to vibrant fish life, from macro to pelagics, diving in Nusa Penida offers some of the best diving in Bali and we would be happy to show you the wonders of the underwater world around here!
With us, your dives in Nusa Penida always include a full set of rental equipment and a PADI Divemaster or Instructor as your guide, as well as lunch. Check out the dives sites in Nusa Penida here.
Learn how to dive in a relaxed setting, with PADI instructors teaching to the highest standards, that will adapt to your language and your pace!
Read all our tips to reach our beautiful island and the best spots to visit on Nusa Penida.
Our island is big and you probably want to allow a few days to visit, as there is much more to do than diving in Nusa Penida! With breathtaking landscapes and the ocean everywhere, you will not be short on places to go and see.
Whether you want to explore and hike or kick back and enjoy the island pace, there is something to do for all here!
Dive eco friendly!
We care about our ocean planet and our environment, and we think you should too!
Diving Nusa Penida with us has a few benefits on top of the awesome time you will have in the water:
- We are a proud member of 1% for the Planet network, meaning that 1% of our sales go to NGO's working towards environment protection.
- We are a certified Green Fins member, which means that we strive to reduce our environmental impact as much as possible.
- We support Trash Hero and encourage our divers to stay away from plastic bags, straws and water bottles. You can purchase a reusable water bottle at the dive shop and get free refills.
- All our water is recycled and you will see simple instructions around the dive centre to help us.
- We ask you to be aware of how fragile our underwater world is and have a strict policy of no touching or picking up anything underwater (unless it's trash!)